Monday, May 14, 2012

14 Years Old ?? Already??

I can't believe it's been 14 years since my little man was born.  He's growing so fast and will be all grown up before I know it. 

We had a little celebration the weekend after his birthday when he came over to visit and we had a good time.

There was a little swimming:



There was a little cake:

of course I forgot to take the picture before I cut into it

There were some presents:




Then there was the sweetest goodbye the next day when it was time for Devon to go back home:


It was a great weekend and I just can't believe how time flies! 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I hope he likes the Hunger Games!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does! He's almost done with it already and says we need to get the next one when he comes over again! I wasn't sure if I should get it for him, but he seems to enjoy it more than any other book I've gotten him in a while!

      Delete